[Ansteorra-archery] Pomp and Ceremony

ironwyrm at juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Wed Feb 18 10:43:34 PST 2004

What of us that have multiple tassels?  I like the idea of
hanging the tassels off the poles or banners, but that's
not what they're real purpose is.  They're suppose to hang
from your belt's and be used to clean mud from your
arrow points.

All this talk of white shields is going to get me motivated
on thoughts long past and maybe better yet forgotten.

Back during a very frustrating period of time trying to get my
devise passed, I did threaten to paint my shield white and have
it lettered in Latin with "THIS SPACE FOR RENT" (as well as
some choice other ideas I shall not relate here), to display that
while time passed going through the submission process again.

Hummm, that's beginning to sound feasible once more!

Ironwyrm