[Ansteorra-archery] Pomp and Ceremony

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Sat Feb 21 09:02:31 PST 2004

Bob Dewart wrote:

>But it may still be possible to have a Consultaion Table at AoB if we
>request it from the Kingdom Herald.  So I guess, that should be done, if we
>really want one, by the Kingdom Archery Marshal.

Huh?  I'll be happy to request it if the autocrat of the event asks me
to, but that's not part of the KAMs or any other archery marshals job
description.  It has essentially nothing to do with archery or the
administration of the marshallate.  It has no more to do with archery
than the feast that feeds the archers after the tournament and as KAM I
don't plan on telling the autocrats of archery events what the feast
menu should be or who the feast stewards should be.

Any autocrat of any event can make the request to the college of heralds
to have a consultation table at their event.  Or better yet, the local
herald of the hosting branch can work with the college of heralds to
provide the needed heraldic services at the event they sponsor.  It IS
part of the heralds job description.

Regards,

HL Eadric Anstapa
eadric at scabrewer.com