[Ansteorra-archery] Shooting today

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Sun Feb 22 15:21:09 PST 2004

LD.BLACKMOON wrote:

>GREETINGS
>
>US POOR ARCHERS IN NORTHKEEP, WERE MOSTLY ILL ( AND NOT HERE ) OR NOT
>FEELING WELL ( AND SHOOTING ANYWAY )
>
>SO ALL I GET TO TURN IN ARE  A 158 OPEN BOW, A 40 OPEN BOW, AND AN 18 PERIOD
>CROSSBOW ( HE JUST PICKED IT UP AT ESTRELLA, AND WAS SHOOTING IT FOR THE
>FIRST TIME TODAY )
>
>BE SAFE, BE HAPPY, HAVE FUN
>ARTHUR BLACKMOON.

We had a pretty good archery practice here yesterday with about 23
people present and about two-thirds of those people shooting.  There was
only one score that will help our averages any.  Lord Patrick of
Kilkenny shot a 180 Period Xbow score.  It would have likely been better
except for some equipment troubles.

I shot some for really the first time since my back surgery.  I have
lost enough strength that my 40# bow now feels about like 65# and I have
trouble holding steady.  I can sure feel it in my upper back today.

Regards,

--

HL Eadric Anstapa
Ansteorra