[Ansteorra-archery] Shooting today

Charlie Ribron II landf at airmail.net
Sun Feb 22 20:13:04 PST 2004

I when and shoot today after a little over 12 years and had fun, I used the
loaner bow and arrows and most say I was happy just to score. I hit the
target a bunch of times but only 1 in the score ring. But over all I believe
I did well for sure a long lay-off.
I will be making more practices and shoots now and I will get my bow and
arrows out of storage.
Carlos