[Ansteorra-archery] Academy of the Bow, June 25-27 2004

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Tue Feb 24 14:36:20 PST 2004

Greetings Brothers and Sisters,

If you check the Kingdom Calendar you will see that our next Academy
of the Bow is scheduled for June 25-27 and the Shire of Middleford
will be hosting us.

The timing is near perfect and if it is the will of the Royal Heirs
the next Royal Huntsman will very likely be chosen in an afternoon
torunament at the event.

I expect that you will hear from the event coordinators very soon as
they ask for your help in various aspects of the event.

For the health and wealth of our community it is important that
those of you who have skills to share volunteer to teach a class or
two at the event. After all, it is hard to have an Academy without
teachers.  Students are likewise vitally important so everyone
please mark the date on your calendars and prepare to travel to
Middleford the weekend of June 26.

Always in Service,

--
HL Eadric Anstapa