[Ansteorra-archery] Pomp and Ceremony

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Thu Feb 26 11:48:56 PST 2004

Virtually every time Middleford has an event the archery range is up and
ready.  Middleford will be holding Ice Ax March 27.  In addition to choosing
our archer, we will be able to shoot for scores.

Middleford holds it's archery practices on my land.  They are scheduled for
every day (weather permitting).  Any archer who wants an away score badly
enough to drive here to get is welcome.  We have crash space, camping space
and there are plenty of motels around if you'd rather do that.  If you come
on the weekends we will feed you at least breakfast and probably more than
that.

So you don't just have to drive, shoot and leave.  You can stay the weekend
and get scores for all the divisions you have toys for.

There's only two things I ask.  1).  Bring your own toys.  2).  Please call
and coordinate your visit first.  I'd hate some one to drive a long way just
to find we went to an event that weekend.

After we shoot, we'll come up to the house and post the scores.  You'll
leave with an email conformation of the score.

I'll be getting directions on the Middleford website soon.

I know this won't solve the problem for everyone.  But if it can for you,
great.  Come on down.  254-526-5672.
The more arrows you loose, the more that can hit GOLD.