[Ansteorra-archery] New IKAC / IKCAC Season

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Sun Feb 1 19:49:29 PST 2004

LD.BLACKMOON wrote:

>GREETINGS
>
>YES !!!!
>
>I HELD AN IKAC AT NORTHKEEPS ARCHERY PRACTICE TODAY ..
>HOWEVER , I HAD TO E-MAIL THE SCORES BECAUSE I COULDN'T FIND A ONLINE WAY TO
>REGISTER THEM .
>
>BE SAFE, BE HAPPY, HAVE FUN
>ARTHUR BLACKMOON .

Everyone please be mindful that the IKAC and IKCAC  are NOT Ansteorran
sponsored or administered events.  You wont find anything on our web
pages that will allow you to submit them electronically.  You don't
submit your scores to anyone in Ansteorra.

You will find a link to the IKAC/IKCAC homepage on the LINKS page on our
website.  All questions and submissions should be addressed to the
keeper of the IKAC/IKCAC via his address posted on that site.

Regards,

--

HL Eadric Anstapa
Ansteorra