[Ansteorra-archery] New member to the Order of ArcusMajoris:

Beecher framptonandy at highstream.com
Mon Feb 2 21:16:15 PST 2004

We would also wish to add our congratulations to HL Eadric Anstapa for his elevation to the exclusive Order. We have observed from afar the evident enthusiasm with which he conducts his duties and, like others before him, he has shown by his good works and devotion to the promotion of the skills of the bow, to be a worthy member of the Order - Vivat

Andrew of Alton