[Ansteorra-archery] Pomp and Ceremony

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Tue Feb 17 21:44:55 PST 2004

Bob Dewart wrote:

>And just out of curiousity, how many also have a badge too?
>
>Gilli
>Shoot more arrows.  You're bound to hit something.

Actually my name is registered and I have a personal badge registered
but I have never registered arms. (I know thats weird)

In 19 years in the SCA every time I sit down and start working on arms
they wind up not what I wanted and somehow lacking.  Of course now
nearly 2 decades later there are many more other registered arms to
conflict with making the search that much more ellusive.

One day...

-Eadric