[Ansteorra-archery] Shooting today

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Sun Feb 22 15:35:41 PST 2004

Boy, I can sure sympathize with you there.  That first score I shot after my
surgery was a 110 period.  By the time I got to the 20 yd speed rounds I
could hard pull the srting.  I scored 4 on both speed rounds.  I'm doing
somewhat better now.  ;)

OK that's 2 period Xbow scores.  HL Roger Bagley is suspose to come over
tomorrow.  So I think we might just get us a starting avaerage.
Shoot more arrows.  You're bound to hit something.