[Ansteorra-archery] Shooting today

Terry Varner tdv250 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 22 17:10:03 PST 2004

Today was the first archery practice in several years here in Loch Ruadh. We
had 17 people to show up, we had 13 adults shooting, 3 children shooting,
and we had one spectator that showed up with her family and we promptly
drafted her for paperwork, thanks Cat. Since most had not shot in several
years, if at all, and we really didn't know how many to expect, we just shot
a fun shoot to see where everyone stood.

Tegwared McAuley(mka Terry Varner)
Loch Ruadh Archery Marshal
You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it
should, use WD-40.
If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape