[Ansteorra-archery] Royal Huntsman

Elric Dracwin dracwin at coxinet.net
Sun Jan 4 11:59:08 PST 2004

Archers,

My thanks for those who covered for me at the southern Yule events. Their
Majesties spoke highly of your efforts. I will be at all the remaining
events up to and including Kingdom Arts and Sciences/Moonschadowe Ansteorran
Tribute/Royal Huntsman. If any want an opportunity to stand guard,
especially Arcus Majoris and Kings Archer holders, please feel free to
offer. Part of standing guard is to provide an opportunity for the populace
to see you and know the archery community.

I would like to extend an invitation and challenge to all archers in
Ansteorra. Come shoot at the Royal Huntsman tournament. It is very different
from most tournament styles and offers a chance to have fun an shoot against
some of the best. Let's show Their Highnesses the skill of the Ansteorran
Archers!

In Service,

Don Elric Dracwin
Royal Huntsman