[Ansteorra-archery] Siloflex

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Sun Jan 11 14:20:21 PST 2004

What is a very large amount?  Is it straight pieces or coiled?

Ratcheting PVC pipe cutters are quick and portable.  Any fine toothed saw
blade will work well either in a handsaw or a power tool..

I use my radial arm saw with a 100 tooth plywood blade.  I have a hole in
the table so the small cutoff pieces can fall through into a bucket.  I set
a stop block so the length is the same on each piece and with every stroke
of the radial arm saw a new piece of siloflex fall into the bucket.

If you are using a routed channel design (which I recommend) route the
channel in the siloflex before you cut it  Clamp the siloflex to a straight
edge and then run it across the router table or run a hand router with an
edge guide/fence along the straight edge.

Regards,

HL Eadric Anstapa
Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com