[Ansteorra-archery] F/S Discount Archery

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Tue Jan 13 03:16:58 PST 2004

The only problem I can recall that I ever had with them is that they sent the wrong tips one time.  When I told them about it they said to keep the wrong ones and they sent the correct ones for free.

About the only archery stuff I use that I don't get from them are target faces.

But the vast majority of all those combat arrows I use to supply were made with F/S parts.

BTW, while moving, I found a whole lot of "wood" combat arrows that I didn't know I had.

Gilli
Shoot more arrows.  You're bound to hit something.