[Ansteorra-archery] Round Table

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Thu Jan 15 19:56:33 PST 2004

The one on the schedule is taught by Raimond who is a heavy marshal. This is
a course the Chirurgeons asked him to teach because several of them want to
become heavy marshals. We encourage our Chirurgeons to become a marshal in
some area of SCA fighting and they decided they wanted heavy this time.

Sorry.

Caelin on Andrede