[Ansteorra-archery] Round Table

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Thu Jan 15 20:16:23 PST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Elizabeth Burgin" <elizabethburgin at yahoo.com>
To: "Archery within the Kingdom of Ansteorra"
<ansteorra-archery at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2004 9:37 PM
Subject: [Ansteorra-archery] Round Table

> Question about the Chivalric marshalling class at
> Round Table this weekend:  is this basic for archery
> as well?  Would it pay someone who wants to eventually
> be archery marshall to take this class?  If someone
> could respond quickly, it would be appreciated!
> Lady Helene du Burgundy

It wont be useless, but it will be of limited use.  I doubt that much if any
actual archery stuff will be covered but it will get you started in
understanding some basics of the armored combat field.  More information is
always good.

If you are there ,and have free time then take the class. However, I would
not make the trip from Bordermarch to Bryn Gwlad to take this class because
you want to start doing Combat Archery.

Regards,

HL Eadric Anstapa
Kingdom Archery Marshal, Ansteorra