[Ansteorra-archery] combat archery authorization expiring

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Sun Jan 18 15:59:48 PST 2004

Bob Dewart wrote:

> I thought that local marshals were suspervising marshals.  I guess
> it's just a paper work thing.
>
> Gilli
> Shoot more arrows.  You're bound to hit something.

Even if all local marshals were supervising marshals, there is a HIG
difference in  being a supervising marshal and being an authorizing
marshal who can fill out authorization cards.

Nobody is technically  a supervising marshal or any other type of
marshal unless they have a card that says that and the properly signed
waiver and card on file with the marshallate secretary.  Being a branch
marshal and being on the marshallate roster makes you an "officer", not
an authorized marshal.

Before someome is warranted as a branch marshal they should first be
authorized as some type of archery marshal.  Still, the process of
warranting and authorization are separate processes.

Regards,

--

HL Eadric Anstapa
Ansteorra