[Ansteorra-archery] what APD's work best?

ironwyrm at juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Fri Jan 23 13:36:38 PST 2004

Just caught this in passing and do not have time
for long explanation but DO NOT USE "Gorilla
Glue" it's too brittle.  We have gone to a stronger
hot glue, it's semi-flexible and can absorb more
shock.  Maybe Eadric has a better idea and he will
chime in but I need to get back to work right now!

Later,

Ironwyrm