[Ansteorra-archery] IKAC & IKCAC Medalions

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Fri Jan 23 13:37:00 PST 2004

That might be possible if I had not had surgery.  However, since I'm still
recovering and most likely will not be doing any traveling till after March,
perhaps another time.

What about at Academy of the Bow?  BTW, when is that suspose to be?  And
where?

Gilli
Shoot more arrows.  You're bound to hit something.