[Ansteorra-archery] IKAC & IKCAC Medalions

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Fri Jan 23 20:04:06 PST 2004

LD.BLACKMOON wrote:

>GREETINGS
>
>WHAT ALL IS INVOLVED IN SETTING UP AND RUNNING AN ACADEMY OF THE BOW ??
>AND WOULD THE FIRST WEEKEND IN JUNE BE TO EARLY ???
>
>THANX
>BE SAFE, BE HAPPY, HAVE FUN
>LD.BLACKMOON

The first weekend in June might not be too early but it is the weekend
after Steppes Warlord and the same weekend as Castellan which is
Northkeeps PED.  Therefore I thought it best to avoid that weekend and
move to one of the later weekends in June.

AoB as an event needs both classroom  space and archery range space.
The classroom space can the outdoor space properly equipped.  The range
or ranges would be used throughout the day for both formal instruction
and hopefully in the afternoon for the Royal Huntsman tournament.  One
of the  most time consuming things about hosting the AoB is the editing
and production of the proceedings booklet (and wrangling people to teach
classes).

As a Kingdom Event groups wishing to host the event should submit
"bids" to the kingdom officer responsible for the event.  Those bids
should include the appropriate form which can be downloaded from the
kingdom website  and as detailed a description as possible of what you
are able to provide to make the event a success.

Regards,

HL Eadric Anstapa
Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com