[Ansteorra-archery] Royal Huntsman, Archery Backstop and Camp DaKaNi Archery Range

Elric Dracwin dracwin at coxinet.net
Sun Jan 25 17:53:41 PST 2004

We have been graciously granted permission to shoot the Royal Huntsman
tournament under the covered stock pens if the weather is uncooperative. The
weather fakirs have moved the forecasted wet stuff off Saturday and onto
Sunday. Let's keep our fingers crossed (except when shooting).

I have been offered a hand woven tight weave mesh by Lord Redulf von Kohl. I
will be reviewing and testing it this week to see if it is appropriate for
an archery backstop. I will report my findings before the end of the week.

Wiesenfeuer will be holding a simple ribbon cutting and fun shoot to open
our new permanent archery range at Camp DaKaNi the Sunday of KASMAT/Royal
Huntsman. This is scheduled for 11 AM and all are welcome to attend. Please
consider wearing garb as we expect newspaper photographers.

In Service,

Don Elric Dracwin
Royal Huntsman