Archery Events (was RE: [Ansteorra-archery] IKAC & IKCAC Medalions)

Elric Dracwin dracwin at coxinet.net
Mon Jan 26 19:20:29 PST 2004

When Wiesenfeuer did an Academy of the Bow combined with an Academy of the
Rapier, our attendance was much higher than either would have produced
alone. Though I didn't fight rapier at the time... It provided more tracts
of study though different enough to prevent too much schedule conflict.

The new calendar rules may make combination events more attractive to all
groups. Archers from all groups should recommend hosting AoB for its
"kingdom level event" benefits.

Elric Dracwin