[Ansteorra-archery] Round Table

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Fri Jan 16 09:15:33 PST 2004

Elizabeth Burgin <elizabethburgin at yahoo.com> said:

> Around 11 at Wanderer's Rest?  I was trekking out to
> SW Houston this weekend anyway.  I will consider that,
> thank you.
> Lady Helene du Burgundy

At this point I am betting that the shooting will be cancelled or
at the very least unpleasant.  As the week has gone on the forcast
for Saturday has worsened.

It is raining now and currently the area is under a Flood Watch
until 6AM Saturday morning.  The rain is supposed to clear some on
Saturday AM but then as the cold front comes through strong
Thunderstorms and scattered showers are expected to reappear in
advance of the cold front.  All after the cold front has passed it
wold just be wet, but will be wet and cold with a low Staurday
night around 30F.

Regards,

--
HL Eadric Anstapa