[Ansteorra-archery] combat archery authorization expiring

ironwyrm at juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Sun Jan 18 10:48:03 PST 2004

Hey Gilli, how you feeling!

Ly. Aleksandra may not be an authorizing
combat archery marshal and it wouldn't really
be good form to authorize yourself anyway.

I would advise her to seek out Master Pug for
her authorization and to get herself made a
authorizing combat marshal as well.

Ly. Aleksanda we are proud to have you
join our ranks on the battlefields at this
Gulf War!  And thank you for taking care
of your combat archery card renewal early!

YIS,

Ironwyrm

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 10:28:07 -0600 "Bob Dewart" <gilli at hot.rr.com>