[Ansteorra-archery] IKAC & IKCAC Medalions

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Mon Jan 26 12:56:13 PST 2004

He might just have something to do with it, since he's from Middleford.

The first hurdle has been pasted.  I have Camp Finlayson reserved for 24 -
27 June.  Our Feb populace is next week.  If they say yes, the email copy
will be on it's way the night of 4 Feb.  The hard copy will soon follow.

Gilli
Shoot more arrows.  You're bound to hit something.