[Ansteorra-archery] AoB, was IKAC & IKCAC Medalions

Rumil Fletcher rumil at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 26 19:11:18 PST 2004

>Unfortunately, AoB is percieved by some as a marginal to unprofitable event
>to do.  That is why many groups won't even concider it.
>
>Gilli
>Shoot more arrows.  You're bound to hit something.

That will probably change with the new limits on calendar events.  I
know many groups would like to increase the number of calendar events
they can do, and piggybacking onto a smaller-but-kingdom-level event
like AoB is a good way to do it.  I am hearing that this kind of
strategy is being discussed by baronies and larger shires all over
the kingdom.  And that is a good thing, as it should make it easier
to get bids on AoB and similar events.

Rumil Fletcher