[Ansteorra-archery] RE: [Nram] [Fwd: what bows and crossbows are actually being used?]

Mike Gideon mg1m at swbell.net
Fri Jul 30 13:32:01 PDT 2004

Míchél mac Donnchaid
Baron of the Eldern Hills
Mike Gideon

--------------------------------------
Greetings!

I'm trying to get a feel for what's being used in different areas. Can
you reply back with:

1. Your name   Michel mac Donnchaid

2. Kingdom       Ansteorra

3. How long have you been a combat archer?           2 years

4. What type of missiles do you use? (shaft type, blunt, arrow or bolt?)
fiberglass/uhmw/bolt (but looking to try bow)

5. Do you use a bow or crossbow?     Crossbow

6. What is the poundage? If it's a crossbow and you know the draw
length, please mention it as well.  ~72# at 8” (576 “lbs)

7. Are you authorized in any other weapons forms?            Armored
combat

8. Are you a light or heavy archer?   heavy

Thanks very much. If you can answer this for other archers that you
know, please send me that information as well. Please forward this to
other archers that you know.

Thanks,

Tessa the Huntress, Deputy Society Marshal for Combat Archery
tessathehuntress at earthlink.net

 <mailto:eadric at scabrewer.com>