[Ansteorra-archery] IKAC SCORES UPDATE

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Tue Jun 1 16:20:38 PDT 2004

Greetings and Hi There,

I just checked and the Keeper has updated the IKAC score.  Some of our scores didn't make in this new list and I have already emailed him about that.

No IKCAC scores.

We're in 4th in the Open, with Arcus Jacques the Spink moving into first place with a 196.  I think the race is on!!

Mine and HL Roger Bagley's open Xbow scores are among those missing.

Middleford is now 2nd in the Known World in Period bow.

And our new period Xbow scores were missing also.

Keep shooting those scores.  Even if you aren't in first place today, you might be someday, if you keep after it.

Gilli
The more arrows you loose, the more that can hit GOLD.