[Ansteorra-archery] IKAC SCORES UPDATE

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Tue Jun 1 18:23:13 PDT 2004

OK, so given the corrections that should be made, so far, the scores should look like this:

Open Bow:
    Arthur Blackmoon   217
    Jacques the Spink  196
    Leofwine of Summersaeton  178
    total=591, Avg=197  Slides us up into 3rd place, for now.
Children:
    Ryan of Middleford  167
    Robert of Emerald Keep  110
    Coltun Cumberland  94
    Total=381, Avg=127  Still 1st place.
Open Crossbow:
    Roger Bagley  254
    Patrick of Kilkenny  180
    Gilbert Ost Westley  147
    Total=581, Avg=193.6  Gives us 1st place, for now.
Period Crossbow:
    Roger Bagley  224
    Gilbert Ost Westley  160
    Talon of Blackoak  110
    Total=494, Avg=184.3  Still 1st place, for now.

Well, ALRIGHTY!!  We have names on the list that I've either not seen on it before or for a very long time.  OUTSTANDING!!!  Keep up the good work!!!  We just might kick some butt this year.

Go Ansteorra!!!!

Gilli
The more arrows you loose, the more that can hit GOLD.