[Ansteorra-archery] IKAC SCORES UPDATE

ironwyrm at juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Thu Jun 3 13:18:49 PDT 2004

Hold on there Tex, sorry but you ain't getting out of the heavy
combat archery that easy there Mr Arcus "Big Dealus".  As a
matter of fact as our newest active combat archery authorized
Arcus Majoris I have already warmed a spot for you within
Ansteorra's archery command staff, Sergeant!

Can you say drafted,

Ironwyrm

On Thu, 3 Jun 2004 12:04:39 -0500 (GMT-05:00) jspinks at ix.netcom.com