[Ansteorra-archery] (no subject)

Tom Johnson tdj_ent at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 6 18:55:42 PDT 2004

I have a question about period Crossbows and Royal Rounds.  After reviewing Royal Round rules, I noticed that Period crossbows are not allowed to have any sights on them.  I have an Archer who has a crossbow that he wants to use as period.  Maiaki has done much research on this item and even entered it in A & S competions as a period piece.  Some of you may have seen this crossbow, it is the Dragon Bow he first brought to the last AoB.  It has a small simple open rear sight.  My question is " Is there any room for exception on the no sight rule if proper documenation is available ?  Thanks for your help.