[Ansteorra-archery] New High (Good Stuff)

Anne texascathouse at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 21 08:29:07 PDT 2004

Well said, and you are to be included in that group, also.

You all have my heartfelt thanks and admiration!

Anne

~  Not all who wander are lost .... ~

Well-behaved women rarely make history.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

--From Hamlet (I, v, 166-167)

Sylvrfalcn at aol.com wrote:
Hats off to both young men for their dedication in learning the skills and
principles of the great sport of archery. And, hats off to HL Gilli for his
patience, perserverance, and undiminished enthusiasm in training the champions of
tomorrow. By training them young, and instilling them with his love of the
sport, he's securing the future of archery in this kingdom for generations to
come.
Some may have missed the noble purpose behind such endeavor, but it's not
lost on me, my hat's off to all of you who give of your time, and of yourselves,
to mentor and teach our young people, on the archery range, or off.

Robert of Yorkshire