[Ansteorra-archery] AoB

Harry Bilings humble_archer at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 22 08:44:01 PDT 2004

The best way to learn about marshaling is to be on the line when some one does some thing stupid or not. You can only learn so much by sitting in class you really have to get out there and work the line. They keep getting better idiots. Just about time you think it is idiot proof it is not.
plachoya
humble archer
Ravens Fort Ansteorra