[Ansteorra-archery] Arts & Sciences at Academy of the Bow

Darcy HLDarcy at HOT.rr.com
Sat Jun 26 20:24:32 PDT 2004

Unto the Archery Community and the Populace of Ansteorra;

Today, at Academy of the Bow, two A & S Competitions were held plus a
special Crown's Favor Prize chosen by Baron Godwin as the Crowns'
Representative.

Judged Competition:
    1st Place - Arcus Gilbert (Gilli) Ost Westley for the leather Bard of
the Archers Book
    2nd Place - Lord Edward MacTavish for a Crossbow and Bolts

Popular Vote Competition
    1st Place - Arcus Gilbert (Gilli) Ost Westley Bard Book
    2nd Place - Lord Edward MacTavish Crossbow & Bolts
    Crown's Favor - Arcus Gilbert (Gilli) Ost Westley Bard Book

It was quite hard keeping a straight face as I tallied the results:  the
judges were unaware of the results of the Popular vote and Baron Godwin did
not know the outcome of the Popular & Judged contests when he chose the
Crown's Favor.

I would very much like to thank my Judges, Master Pug, Baroness Louise & HL
Talon of Blackoak for making the Judge Competition possible.  And thank you
to all of the populace who took time during the lunch break and braved the
rain to come to the A & S room to cast their votes.

HL Darcy Evaline o Lasgwm
Acting Minister of Arts & Sciences
Shire of Middleford

Colley's the cat and Keri's the collie.