[Ansteorra-archery] 4th of July Shoot in Middleford

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Wed Jun 30 15:13:42 PDT 2004

Well folks, not much point in waiting till tomorrow evening.  The 40 yard
target area is under water.  As are the 10, 15 and 20 yard target areas.
Those areas not under water squish when you walk on them.  So.....We're
going to cancel this weekend's shoot.  Sorry about that.

Hopefully the weather for Archer's Revel will be much drier.  More on that
later.

Again, sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Gilli
The more arrows you loose, the more that can hit GOLD.