[Ansteorra-archery] RE: Rapier Combat Archery

Michael Harkness mharkness at hot.rr.com
Sun Jun 6 22:21:34 PDT 2004

Greetings to all.
I have sat back and watched this list for 2 months now.I must say that
Rapier Combat archery is fun.
But the only arrow heads that the Rapier community will let us use is the
modified markland heads.
That was when baldar heads first came out.
Baldar heads were tested and found to be too hard hitting for the Rapier
folks.
I have been doing Combat Archery for over 10 years in this Kingdom.
If and when Rapier Combat Archery takes place it is only a few archers
participate.

H.L. Talon of Blackoak
1st Sable Falcon for Combat Archery
Kings Archer