[Ansteorra-archery] Arts & Sciences at Academy of the Bow

Darcy HLDarcy at HOT.rr.com
Tue Jun 22 20:43:33 PDT 2004

Thanks, Pug;

Set up for the A & S begins at 9:00 am.  At present I plan on judging
starting after lunch but that is also contingent on what is convenient for
the judges.

Darcy

Colley's the cat and Keri's the collie.