[Ansteorra-archery] 4th of July Shoot in Middleford

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Mon Jun 28 20:34:12 PDT 2004

Well, folks it's a bit soggy here, now.  The pond already has the range
partially flooded.  Depending on how much "R" word we get, we might have to
cancell this weekends shoot.

We'll make a final determination Thursday evening.  If we do have it, and
you are coming please let me know so I'll know how much food to get.

Just remember, 50% chance of rain also means a 50% chance of sunshine.

Gilli
The more arrows you loose, the more that can hit GOLD.