[Ansteorra-archery] Central and Northern Regional Archers

Wes Duke fearghus at elfsea.net
Thu Mar 4 05:57:28 PST 2004

Greetings,

Well it is getting down to the wire and War is upon us.  At the Central
Regional War Practice last weekend, His Majesty and our Great General of the
Ansteorran Army named HL William Ironwyrm to be the Commander of the
Ansteorran Archers.  HL Ironwyrm has named me to be his Lt for the Central
and Northern Regions.  What I need is for all archers that are going to War
to please contact me. I need to get a head count of how many we have also it
would be helpful to know how many arrows you will be bringing.  His Majesty
wants our archers to make a difference at this War so there will be
opportunities for us to shine.

Thank you,

HL Fearghus MacKenna  CAMA
Lt of Archers for the Northern and Central Regions