[Ansteorra-archery] ROYAL RTOUND TASSELS...

LD.BLACKMOON ld.blackmoon at gbronline.com
Sat Mar 6 20:42:18 PST 2004

GREETINGS

I Know That Time Is Against Me As People Are Preparing For Gulf War , And Quarterlies Are Due Or Past ,
Now That The Royal Round Scores Have Been Updated ,
Could All Of The Regional Archery Marshals Please Send Me A List
Of The Archers In Your Region ???
So That I Can Organize The Tassels By Region , And Try To Get You The Tassels For Your Archers .
The Tassels Are Made , Now We Need To Get Them Out To The Archers Who Have Earned Them ..

thanx
be safe, be happy, have fun
ld.blackmoon

www.geocities.com/ld_blackmoon