[Ansteorra-archery] Back from War

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Mon Mar 22 07:15:35 PST 2004

Greetings Archers,

Now back from war and while I have not yet waded through the 500+ email
messages to see what has and has not as yet been reported I thought I
would give a quick run down of some archery happenings.

For the second year running we won the Target Archery War Point

This is the first year that the Combat Archery war point was held.  We
tied with Trimaris on that war point.

After the Ravine Battle his majesty saw fit to award  Lord Oudoceus
Kynith (not Walter) the Kings Archer of Ansteorra.

Also after the Ravine Battle His Majesty saw fit to award  Lord
Jean-Paul de Calmont the Kings Archer of Ansteorra.

After the field or fort battle (sorry, they are running together)  Lord
Gorm the Fat was awarded the Sable Falcon of Ansteorra.  His Majesty
noted his skill as a combat archer as one of the many attributes that
led to this award.

Lots of good hard work was done by our marshals making sure that the war
happened.  Thanks to all of you who helped out at both the target
archery range and marshalling and inspecting combat archery.  My
Meridian counterparts have once again expressed that they could not have
done it without the help of the Ansteorran Marshals.

If you participated in archery activities and did NOT get a badge please
make sure you get one.   You can get one from HL Ironwyrm, HL Fearghus,
HL Moreg, Lord Iaen, or myself.

I am sure that many others who are just now unpacking have news and
stories to tell.  Lets hear them.

Regards,

--

HL Eadric Anstapa