[Ansteorra-archery] Royal Rounds Updated

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Wed Mar 31 22:23:05 PST 2004

No Rank  indicates that the person has never recorded a traveling score and
therefore not earned a rank but that they have submitted at least three
scores.

We used to only list people who had earned a ranking but then started
listing everyone with a valid average (meaning they had submitted at least 3
scores) so that even those people without a rank could track their
progression.

The way the database is currently designed if you don't have at least three
scores then the math just doesn't work so we don't list those.  Basically
the database grabs yer three highest scores and divides it by 3 to get your
average.  If you only have one score and it gets divided by three then it
would not be truly representative and the data would be of little use.

Regards,

HL Eadric Anstapa
Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com