[Ansteorra-archery] Students

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Mon Mar 29 05:09:49 PST 2004

Harry Bilings (humble_archer at hotmail.com) said something that sounded like:
> Journeyman as used in the real world means that you know what you are
> doing and are no longer a student, not the meaning that we are after IMHO.

The definition I was going for was:

  An experienced and competent but undistinguished worker.

As for Yeoman, the image is something we have put onto the name as well.

It is/was more commonly a member of the royal guard or navy who was a
freeman sometimes being a official or officer in some capacity.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "If you don't worry 'bout the future
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   sooner or later it's the past