[Ansteorra-archery] The naming of Arcus Majoris students...

ironwyrm at juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Mon Mar 29 13:06:01 PST 2004

OK, I have been lurking in the shadows (and snickering a lot),
but I can hold back no longer after that comment.

"Fledgling" does conjure the vision to mind of little duckings
following the mama duck about on the field, now picture that
trailing behind our HL Gilli, all going quack! quack! quick!
Not a man (or lady) would remain standing!

Sorry Gilli, I just couldn't resist!

I would have to say let's pass on "Fledgling".

And by the way congratulations Ld. Edward!

Ironwyrm