[Ansteorra-archery] Students

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Mon Mar 29 16:02:26 PST 2004

Nothing says we have to keep in line with other Kingdoms.  In fact I hear it
so much, "just because they have, doesn't we should."  It was that little
bogus argument that slowed things down here for awhile.

The term yeoman is starting to grow on me.

Gilli
The more arrows you loose, the more that can hit GOLD.