[Ansteorra-archery] Students

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Mon Mar 29 16:21:48 PST 2004

Sylvrfalcn at aol.com said:

>  Case in point, how many of the other
> kingdoms even have a grant level award for archery like the Arcus
> Majoris?

Not a point if you wanna make a case as a number of other Kingdoms
have similar awards.  We are way off from being the first.  We can
not even counted amoung the first 10 to have a grant level award for
archery. I know at the very least the West, Trimaris, Outlands,
Meridies, MidRealm, An Tir, Calontir, Caid, and Atenveldt and
Athelmearc, all beat us there.  I think there may be others.

You also gotta consider some in some other kingdoms there is no such
thing as a "Grant Level" award.  Those kingdoms have awards that
recieve the same level of respect as we might a grant but do not
actually carry with them grants of arms.  Atlantia and the East
count in this category.  They have "Awards of High Merit" (or
something similar) for archery but those kingdoms do not have ANY
awards with Grants.  The also beat us to the punch in creating their
high archery order.

We were at least the 16th kingdom in line when it comes to creating
an armigerous archery award.

Regards,

--
HL Eadric Anstapa