[Ansteorra-archery] Youth Archery Division

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Sun May 2 14:55:21 PDT 2004

Bob Dewart <gilli at hot.rr.com> said:

> What do you all think?

I think that most youth particularly young men in that age range
should be shooting witht he adults.  Most 15 year old boys are
capable of shooting any bow at any range that I am.  VERY Few
people shoot bows heavier than 45 pounds.  Most  (almost all)
youngsters (boysw and girls) of that age are capable of drawing
adult sized and weight bows and typically they learn more quickly.

Personally I dont think there is a need to add any new divisions.

Regards,

--
HL Eadric Anstapa
Ansteorra