[Ansteorra-archery] marshalls needed

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Sun May 2 18:50:24 PDT 2004

Sorry, I won't be able to make that one. My Shire is having a work party /
cook out to get ready for Aacademy of the Bow which is the 25 - 27 June at
Camp Finlayson on Fort Hood.  (Yes, a shameless plug)

But I will be able to help out with Warlord.

Gilli
The more arrows you loose, the more that can hit GOLD.