[Ansteorra-archery] Steppes Warlord

Susan Hill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Sun May 9 18:48:14 PDT 2004

Good gentles,

Please allow me to remind you that Steppes Warlord is just around the
corner. Over the course of Memorial Day weekend, we will have 4 separate
archery competitions.....something for everyone.

On Saturday we will have the traditional William Tell shoot in the morning
followed by an Archer's Flight Potluck luncheon on the field. Please bring
something to share along with your feast gear and tales to tell. The
afternoon will have the Novice/Bowman's Tourney. For this event, the archer
must have a ranking of Bowman or under and must have never won an SCA
archery competition. This shoot is being sponsored by House Arkham. For
further details, contact Jaque de Aix (formerly known as Jacques the Spink)
at:    jspinks at ix.netcom.com

Sunday morning will start with the Children's Shoot, also sponsored by House
Arkham. Contact Jaque for further details on this one, too.

Sunday afternoon will be the competiton for Steppes Archer. If you like
competition, this is the place to be. Come test your mettle and your skills
against the best archers in the Kingdom. Last year's Champion, Jason of Many
Bows, promises a fun and challenging shoot to test even the best archers.
Are you up to the challenge?

For further information on Warlord, go to:
http://www.steppes.org/events/warlord/index.htm

If you have any questions about the archery activities, contact me at:
sueorintx at hotmail.com

Yours in service to the Dream, Steppes, and Ansteorra

Lady Linet Grey
Archery Marshall, Barony of the Steppes