[Ansteorra-archery] Royal Rounds - Youth?

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Wed May 12 14:54:32 PDT 2004

What  would be concidered a good response?  The first weenkend I had 1/3 as
many shooters on my range as the Children's Division and 40% that of the
Open Crossbow Division.

And then when I get as many shooters as some of those less well participated
in divisions and we don't adopt the Youth Division, are we going to close
those other divisions down because of lack of participation?

And what if the IKAC adds a Youth Division, will we do it automatically?
I've asked him to add it and told him I'd buy the medalionss for it.  Heck,
I'm the one who's been getting made for the last several years now  (yeap,
the national medallions come from Custom Crafts in Copperas Cove, TX) so
it's not a big deal.

While some kids may be shooting at adult levels. MOST are not.

I will start taking an archery range around with me so I can get some scores
in.  I would also ask other archery marshals, that if they have some young
shooters who would be in the youth division show up, to accomadate them.

With just a minal amount of effort we CAN make this work.

Gilli
The more arrows you loose, the more that can hit GOLD.